4.2.11

My Present & Future

You'd do anything for me. You'd make me the happiest girl in the world.
That I am :)

Thank you. I'm really grateful to have you as my boyfriend.

You know, when I told you how happy and touched I was when you said you'd do anything for me, I cried, thinking how lucky I am to be yours. Then I cried again, cause I imagined for a split second what life would be like without you. I couldn't continue imagining. I wouldn't want to know how it'll be like, cause I'd never want my life to be without you.

A scene from "Wedding Crashers" made me think; the widow was crying so bad cause she lost that one person she truly loved. Then Owen Wilson said that he's not ready to lose Rachel McAdams yet. He was a wreck without her and he couldn't stop thinking about her. I know it's just a movie, but honestly, movies do make sense too. Even when it comes to romance.

I'm not ready to lose you. You are my present and future and I can't imagine of a world without you. I am a wreck without you and I'm sure you've seen that before.
With my all, I love you Nur Muhammad Hadi. There's no other I could ever ask for.
You're a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment