3.12.15

New beginning, new change.

I'm looking forward to an amazing beginning with you.

*cues "At the beginning" from Anastasia OST*

Cheesy.


Anyway, updates from the last time I posted.

I have finally settled in to my new place.
It's now week 8 of school. Two more weeks to holiday!
And I feel more inclined (or hardworking) to prepare breakfast now.

I was thinking back the other day when I saw older pictures of myself; I actually look a little more chubby than I am now. Maybe it was because of the daily breakfast that my ex-boss always asked me to buy for her.

Some people may say that I'm pretty lucky to stay in this shape. Alhamdulillah, I have my good genes to thank. But it comes to a point when you could literally feel your body break when you miss your footing or when your body starts to ache because the metabolic rate is too high that food gets burnt. And you have an annoying cramp because the body is telling you that you need more "nutrition".

So I'm starting a change. Right now.
We'll start small. With breakfast.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I am beginning to see sense in that.

It's a habit I need to kick. I used to shy away from breakfast because I believed having breakfast would give me a terrible tummy ache and I'm not one to use public toilets if I have something serious to attend to, if you know what I mean.

But thinking back, all these workshops that I attended provided me with breakfast and I don't recall rushing to the toilet afterwards. Maybe it's just what you eat. Stay away from dairy. That's all.

I'm currently underweight. I aim to reach an acceptable weight and a healthy BMI. Well that's a start. I'm gonna try to achieve this by the end of the year. If it doesn't happen, we'll bring it forward to next year.

Ledsdoodisss.

I've had two proper breakfasts ever since I moved in. Let's hope my breakfast journey becomes a success, In Shaa Allah.




No comments:

Post a Comment