3.12.15

Home is Where the Heart Is

Well, let's see...

My neighbours are awesome and I honestly think we'll be living here for quite a while. People here are friendly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. We're situated pretty close to the west "town"; JEM, JCube, IMM and West Gate.

Our house is almost complete. We're just left with bathroom mirrors and storage for the household shelter.

Alhamdulillah for the new home.

Still trying to make a habit to keep things in place. I'm a messy person by nature. Hah. My cats are adapting well, so that's good. Mika just complains every now and then to ask us to let her out of the kitchen so she could chill in the living room with us. But for now, I'll let her chill with her kids first as long as they're around.

I haven't gotten a really good picture of everything yet, but here's a picture of what my beautiful and simple home looks like.

This was taken right after we got the carpets. Oh so soft...
Get them online! Much cheaper there :)

Here's Hiro chilling.. 
Oh, my sofa's made of microleather so it's practically scratchproof (almost)



Will upload pictures taken by the professional photographer soon, once they're up!


Till next time, 
Mwah mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment