14.1.15

Stationeries.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm an absolute sucker for stationeries?

Stickers
Labels
Markers
Papers
Pencils
Labels
Paper clips

... you name it, I love it.

Browsing the Qoo10 website is definitely time-consuming and frustrating.

MUST. RESISSSSSSSST.

Well anyway, I'm in the process of coming up with something that I was supposed to work on last year. But I stopped working on it because I told myself that I didn't have enough resources to get things going. 

But now, I decided that it's a brand new year and I should get up and get started. Make do with what I have, y'know.

Let's all hope and pray this will turn out to be a success :)
May take some time though, I'm only at the planning stage.
Bismillah.

I was thinking of changing my logo too. Maybe until I figure something out, it'll remain as that.

Mwah mwah!


Till next time, 
Leila




No comments:

Post a Comment