11.12.14

Oh my goodness

For so long, I had totally forgotten about this space. It wasn't until recently when I was cooking that I told myself I'd want to document my recipes and what-not. Failures and successes.  Then I thought - why not blog about it?

Then today when I looked back at this blog, I realized there were so many things that changed since 2010.

Looking back at 4 years was....... amazing.

Empowering.
Enlightening.
Funny.

I had to say, my dreams came true.

Now I'm happily married to the man of my dreams. It's been over a year now!
I've got 6 adorable and beautiful kitties at home - Mika, Loki, Bruno, Snow, Scooby and our latest addition, Anna.
I'm on the right track of (slowly) building up my career as an educator.
We're moving to our new BTO house next year. Can't wait!

So there.
Super quick updates on 2013-2014.

I'm gonna change some pictures and layout here. Some things have gotta go.


Till next time! Real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment